** Read the M.I.S.S. exclusive interview with Olivier Sitruk here**
It seems that it wasn’t just Barbora Bobulova who stole the show from Shirley MacLaine in Lifetime’s Coco Chanel made-for-TV movie. After I wrote my review, I have received LOTS of requests to find out more info on the mysterious and handsome actor who played Boy Capel, Chanel’s love of her life. The man in question is Olivier Sitruk, a French actor with piercing brown eyes and Mediterranean complexion. It’s your lucky day ladies, if you want to see more photos of the dashing actor check out his site here. Unfortunately it’s in French but click on “galeries” to view photos. For a listing of his past works check out imdb here. I hope that helps and quenches the thirst you have for Olivier Sitruk! Hopefully the French man will play more U.S. roles.
- M.I.S.S. Chats With Olivier Sitruk
- nitro:licious x Pastry Footwear Interview
- Unlock the Love and Glamour Experience … The New Fragrance From Jennifer Lopez
- Chicks With Kicks Interview KJ of Not Bad For A Girl
- “Coco Chanel” on Lifetime Review