A few months back we let you know about an upcoming fragrance project between Comme des Garçons and milliner Stephen Jones. The fragrance, has just launched and is available at Dover Street Market in London and online. The packaging is amazing and takes it’s cue from hat packaging – the ribbon, the netting, the box – all inspired by hat boxes. I love how everything is so inky black. I haven’t smelled the fragrance yet, but the packaging alone is reason enough to get this – especially for those who collect perfume bottles. The scent is violet meets meteorite (yes, the outer space kind) and to read more about the fragrance notes check here. Pictures from the store installation after the jump.
- Stephen Jones by COMME DES GARÇONS Fragrance
- Féérie by Van Cleef and Arpels
- Velvet Hour: Embrace The Night!
- Serenity Now! Bond No. 9 “So New York” Scented Candle
- Andy Warhol’s Silver Factory by Bond No. 9