Andrea Crews, the design collective from Paris, France, presents their Fall 08 Collection: Carnival Bauhaus. You can always expect fun and quirky designs from the Crew. Most certainly not for the shy, you are guaranteed bold colors, shapes and graphics every season and the Fall collection is just that! The collection takes on many ethnic/tribal influences mixed with silhouettes reminiscent of the 80’s and will most certainly get you noticed! Don’t be shy grrrrl, get yours and turn heads while doing it!
See more from the collection as well as some pieces that appeared in the Sept. issue of XLR8R after the jump!
- Andrea Crews FW09: Sisters Of Mercy
- LaLa Berlin x Andrea Crews Capsule Collection
- Andrea Crews: Summer Fashion Workshop & New “Joggers”
- Andrea Crews : Artist In Residence At Centre Pompidou & The Collection Hors Pistes
- Andrea Crews SS09: Sunset Empire