Waterboarding, the controversial interrogation technique deemed torture to most reasonable people, but “legal” to the illustrous Bush administration is the topic of Steve “ESPO” Powers‘ newest installation at Coney Island. He created two “robots” that simulate waterboarding. Just insert a one-dollar bill into the machine and one of the robots will pour water over the head of another robot that is bound. Though disturbing to watch, this is a wake-up call to many people about the kind of administration we have in power. I applaud ESPO for using his talent to bring attention to this heinous interrogation tactic. Watch the news segments covering the installation here:
Another video after the jump . . .
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: CoCoNatch, the Cutest Twitter Accessory Ever
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Swatch x Kid Robot Collection
- Six Degrees of Sampling #14
- Alexandre Vauthier: FW 09/10 Couture Lookbook
- Ask MISSter Simms: Why Won’t He Spend The Night?