Homeroom just released some new women’s tees on Digital Gravel today. The styles include a James Dean graphic, my favorite rebel ever. Not only was he handsome, he’s a true style icon spurring the denim jeans, white t-shirt and black leather jacket look, a look later replicated by The Fonz, and now by me almost on a daily basis. The second graphic depicts the bones of a woman’s foot when wearing a stiletto. I always knew wearing stilettos was painful and not good for your feet or legs but if there were any doubts, just take a look at this tee. The shirts are available in several colorways and can be purchased here.
- Always A Lady: How To Glide In Stilettos
- Stilettos, Pumps! In The Bedroom?
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Taking Footsies Back – Instant Toe Job. Get it!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week – D.I.Y. Vixen Feet
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s Leather Goods for iPad 2