United Airlines has just released five animated commercials celebrating the joys of international travel. All of the commercials are set to a different version of George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue and feature various styles of animation. It’s nice to see companies do something a little different with their ads and to employ the talents of diverse artists and musicians ranging from Herbie Hancock to Shy The Sun. They are each beautiful in their own way and touch on different facets of travel. I especially love hearing Rhapsody In Blue, one of the most beautiful scores, as performed by different artists. My favorite of the five is called Two Worlds and can be viewed here:
Check out the rest after the jump.
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: Know Your Numbers – Rule 240
- Uslu Airlines DJs Nail Colors
- Reminisce With M.I.S.S. : Digable Planets
- Six Degrees of Sampling #2
- Heartbreaker, Dream maker, Love taker, Dont you mess around with me!