Married to the Mob has released it’s much anticipated Fall ’08 collection. The line has grown tremendously from t-shirts to include jackets, denim, tops, sweatshirts, hoodies, leggings and hats. The collection is really solid and consists of really strong pieces – all conveying the MOB message. The photos, shot by Lynnette Astaire, are gorgeous and feature the O.G. MOB cover girl Sarah “Sweet 16” McSweeney. The line looks great and many congrats to Leah on a beautiful collection. My only pet peeve?? I really, really wish the jeans had the signature kisses on the back pockets so they could be “Kiss My Ass” jeans. Maybe next time. For now, you can get the whole collection on line on the MTTM site.
Check out more images from the look book after the jump . . .
- Women Making History: Leah McSweeney of Married To The Mob
- Married To The Mob: Floral Leggings
- Leah McSweeney Launches Eponymous Line & Baby G Video
- Cat Marnell for Married to the Mob – New Fall Leggings
- M.I.S.S. Magic: Married to the MOB