Toy Plane is a men’s line based in Southern California so you’re probably wondering why we’re posting about it. I’ll tell ya, and it’s all about the bag pictured below. It is the best, most amazing interpretation of a military-style helmet bag that I have ever seen. It’s a bit shrunken, which is why it’s perfect for me. It’s large enough and padded so you can carry your laptop and the inside features lots of cool pockets, including one for your water bottle, to keep everything organized. This bag is one of the best things I saw in Las Vegas and best believe I’m trying to get my hands on one!
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: LeSportsac Travel Accessories
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: How to Pack A Carry On
- Merci! M.I.S.S. Thanks Claw Money
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Mulberry and Apple Team Up On a Collection of Bags
- M.I.S.S. Jet Set: To Wheel or Not To Wheel