Peggy Noland is taking fashion as performance-art to a whole new level!! Her spring collection is a dramatic departure from her previous bright and flashy spandex collections. For spring 2009, Peggy was inspired by all things goo-goo-ga-ga. That’s right, it’s baby time. Think onesies, diaper bottoms, polar fleece and lots of pastel. Polar fleece featured pastel “mommy” and “daddy” prints while Peggy’s trademark leggings featured polka-dots galore. Not only did she design an out-of-this-crib collection, she transformed her booth into a cotton-cozy wonderland that put you in the mood for lullabies. My favorite pieces were the yarn hair and necklaces/halos that she made. More pictures of her collection after the jump.
M.I.S.S. Liz with the designer, Peggy Noland.
- Peggy Noland to Open in Berlin August 2009
- Big Things in Small Packages: Peggy Noland Kansas City Invades Berlin
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Purlieu at Pool Tradeshow
- Lips ‘n Lashes By Seth Bogart at James Rowland Shop
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Paperdoll Fashion at Pool