When I walked by the Paperdoll Fashion booth the quilted/woven fleece crew (pictured below) immediately caught my attention. I had to stop, touch and feel it for myself. The details were impressive and made for one of the best crews I saw at all the shows. The fleece was super-soft too and I’m a sucker for soft fleece. The design details of the quilting and weaving did nothing to detract from the fit and made a simple crew into a statement piece. When we asked the designer, Heather Treadway, her inspiration she said she was inspired by placements. Inspiration can be anywhere! Check out more pictures from the Paperdoll Fashion Fall ’08 collection after the jump.
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Peggy Noland at Pool Tradeshow
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: CTRL at MAGIC/SLATE
- Fall ’09: Luminary Presents ‘The Space Blockade’
- Claw Money: “Everything I Love Is Illegal, Immoral or Fattening”
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Sir Hayes at L’Art Bizarre