Mary Meyer is a woman’s-woman designer – she always knows how to cut clothing to accentuate a woman’s best features, while at the same time always making sure the clothing is comfortable. She uses the softest cotton that feels wonderful against the skin. For her Spring 2009 collection, Mary (pictured below) was inspired by her time spent in a bungalow at Rockaway Beach in Queens, NY. Her prints and color palette are reminiscent of the sand and coral of the beach, while the prints were inspired by African prints. Check out more sneak peaks of her Spring Collection after the jump.
Mary Meyer wearing her own clothes with her adjustable necklace that can be worn many ways.
- ONLINE 5/28-31Mary Meyer Memorial Day Sale
- In God We Trust + Mary Meyer Spring 11 launch and Pop Shop
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ports 1961 “Fluere” Spring 2010
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Rojas SS09 and Fall Preview at Pool
- BKLYN 2/6: MARY MEYER PRESENTS THE STYLE HOUSE NOISE PARTY