Armour Beauty is the brainchild of Rocker and Model, Theo Kogan and Celebrity Make-Up Artist turned Handbag Designer, Allison Burns. These 2 talented ladies teamed up to create Armour Beauty, “because beauty is your armour.” The ladies create environmentally friendly lip glosses that are not only healing but also gorgeous to wear. Some of the sumptuous ingredients include avocado butter, mango seed butter, mango oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil, shea butter and vitamin E.
Theo and Allison take their love of music and pop culture and name their glosses after their favorite Rock songs, Clubs and legendary icons. The lip glosses are available in Opaque and Shimmer varieties, but my favorite by far is the black opaque lip gloss called Femme Fatale (pictured below left). Check out more colors after the jump. The lip glosses can be purchased online.
Armour Beauty Opaque Colors.
Armour Beauty Shimmer Colors.
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Linda and Leroy at L’Art Bizarre
- Beauty Tip Of The Week: Interview With Armour Beauty’s Theo Kogan
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: HVW8 Art Gallery at L’Art Bizarre
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Sir Hayes at L’Art Bizarre
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Reviews: Seventh Wonderland at L’Art Bizarre