Target, or Tar-Jaaaay as we like to call it, is one of my favorite places to go, and for various reasons. From their designer clothing collaborations, to cleverly designed cleaning products (Method), to home organizing solutions, Target supplies a plethora of affordable and smartly designed products, whose reach even extends to the realm of beauty, seen in this week’s pick, Sonia Kashuk’s Perfectly Neutral Eye Palette, yet another impressive Tar-jaaay product.
(Clockwise from upper left: Whisper, Cashmere, Jonah Brown, Eye Shadow Base, Sable, Mocha, Mink)
I’ve been using this Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow palette for over five years now. It really is the perfect basic brown eyeshadow palette due to its extreme versatility.
TIP: I use Mocha mixed with Sable on a slanted eyebrow brush to darken my brows, and the eyeshadow base keeps the shadow on all day, and doubles as a concealer.
TIP: The palette includes great neutral colors for the office – I use Cashmere all over for just a casual hint of color and sparkle, with a little smudgy brown eyeliner and a coat of mascara.
TIP: For a similar look to Keira Knightley’s seen here, combine the shades in the palette using the lighter shadows on the outer top and bottom areas of the eyes, and top with a coat of mascara.
Where to Buy: Target Stores, Target.com
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- Beauty Tip of The Week: DIY Summer Makeup Look
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Easy Summer Smolder – Oh You Will.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: I’m All Nars – The Nars Exotica Summer 2008 Collection is So Haute it’s Cool.
- Summer Proof Your Eye Makeup
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks and Tip of the Week: Santa’s Little Helpers – Picks and a Tip to Perk You Up