M.I.S.S. co-founder Liz “Busy Lady” Baca recently styled a shoot for Coutorture called Fall’s Top 5: Past & Present. As the name indicates, the shoot highlights the top 5 Fall 2008 trends with contemporary and vintage interpretations. The top five trends they’re calling out are: Country Living, Boy’s Club, Winter’s Summer, Luxe Layers and Shape Up. The shoot is beautiful and you can view all the looks here.
Credits for the shoot: An original photo editorial by Coutorture.com. Photographer Shannon Sinclair, Photo Assistant Edwin Garro, Stylist Liz Baca, Stylist Assistant Robyn Kessel, Fashion Editors Megan Zanke and Julie Fredrickson, Makeup Junko Kioka, Hair Gregory Alan, Set Design Bryn Bowen of We Are Rocket Science, Models Agnesa Foygel and Cerri McQuillan from Red Model Management. Clothing credited by look. Vintage clothing available at Zachary Smile, Marmalade, Gotta Get The Goods, and Rock It Retro.
- Interview with M.I.S.S. Liz on Coutorture
- Photo of the Week: Untitled by the Rehes Creative
- M.I.S.S. TV: Liz “Busy Lady” Baca’s Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Liz Baca Featured On StyleLikeU
- M.I.S.S. Presents: ‘Ay! Mi Cubannie!’ featuring Cubannie Links