Famed photographer Douglas Kirkland is releasing Coco Chanel: Three Weeks/1962, a series of photographs he took of Gabrielle Chanel at her Paris atelier across from the Ritz in 1962. Many of the photos are from Kirkland’s archives and some of the photos have never been seen before. The photos document Mademoiselle’s work process from interacting with models to working alone, long into the night. I buy all Chanel books that I can get my hands on and I can’t wait to see never-seen-before photos of the master taken by such a talented photographer such as Douglas Kirkland. The book releases on Monday, August 25th, but you can pre-order now on Amazon and get free shipping!
- Save The Date: Douglas Kirkland – Coco Chanel Exhibition at Westwood Gallery
- Portrait – Douglas Kirkland, Living Legend on Fine Art TV
- Douglas Kirkland Coco Chanel 1962
- La Chanelphile: Chanel Shanghai Accessories
- Cuckoo for Coco: Coco Avant Chanel Premier in Paris