To celebrate the 2008 Olympic Summer Games, AT&T has put together an exclusive Team USA soundtrack featuring artists including 3 Doors Down, Army of Me, Colbie Caillat, Clique Girlz, Sheryl Crow, Flipsyde, Lady Antebellum, Mere, Nelly, Chris Brown, Queen Latifah, Taylor Swift, the Goo Goo Dolls, and Kate Voegele. The artists recorded exclusive tracks for the soundtrack to inspire and show their support for the Team USA athletes as they pursue their dreams of competing in the Olympic Games. The proceeds from the tracks will benefit Team USA. You can download the soundtrack and get more info on the project here and watch videos of the artists here. The tracks are available for download only during the games from August 8th through August 24th, so act quickly. Go team!
- Time Magazine – 100 Olympic Athletes To Watch
- Rye Rye’s Go! Pop! Bang! Out Today
- Flash Back Friday: 1984 Olympics
- Nike Sportswear – Coming Soon!
- My Latest Obsession: The London 2012 Olympics