There’s a new shop in town, the town of San Francisco that is. C.C. Rider has set up shop and has all sorts of West Side fashion staples for the ladies and the gents…vintage, Van’s, Cheap Monday, skinny jeans, all the accessories to polish off your look…there is a ton of stuff packed in this tiny shop. Only proving that old say “big things come in small packages” to be TRUE! Located at 260 Divisadero near Haight St. you should pop on in and say hey! See more shop picts and some of my come ups after the jump!
Peep my scores here!
- Big Things in Small Packages: Peggy Noland Kansas City Invades Berlin
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Handy Dandy – Orly’s Manicure Miniatures are Money
- MadeMe Drops Tomorrow Sept. 15th!!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Lomography Diana Mini
- If The Shoe Doesn’t Fit, Don’t Wear It. Trend Alert: Shrimp ‘n Biscuits