Lately, I’ve been seeing so much Olympic-inspired product on the web, and news on how preparations are going in Beijing, but not so much on the actual games. This week I was flipping through Time Magazine and noticed that they have a piece on 100 Olympic athletes to watch. There are a number of women on that list, from many countries, playing many different sports. These are all ladies who are “making history” in their own sport and their stories are inspiring. To read more about these incredible athletes check out the piece here.
- Nike Wants YOU As Their Next Field Reporter!
- The Phenomenology of Body by Daphne Guinness
- Women’s History Month 2012
- Nike Sportswear – Coming Soon!
- M.I.S.S. Honors Women’s History Month 2010