Soda Free Summer is all about challenging yourself to not drinking soda. It’s a commitment to yourself to substitute healthier drinks in place of sugary soda. You can even enter to win prizes on the website.
Soda is the #1 source of sugar in the American diet which is kinda scary folks. Did you know drinking just one 20-ounce bottle of soda each day for a year can result in gaining 25 extra pounds!?!?! Eliminating something as easy as soda from your diet will make you much healthier while helping to shed those last few pounds. I’m not sure about you but that makes me wanna ditch soda completely. Grab a bottle of water or some 100% fruit juice instead. And if you just MUST have your soda fix, try diet soda once in awhile. Your body will thank you.
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites- Have a Soda Free Summer!
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Stay Soda-Free
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: To Your Health
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Drink O.N.E. and You’ll Want Another
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Water You Waiting For? Get Hydrated!