This week’s beauty tip is inspired by last week’s pick, Chanel’s Gold Fiction nail polish.
Since the Chanel metallic polish is so smooth in its consistency, it is super easy to paint the tips of the nails as seen here. The following is a fast and easy way to hella fabulous nails.
What you need:
Chanel Gold Fiction Nail Polish
Clear Top Coat
1. Clean and file nails, trim/push back cuticles.
2. Paint the tips of your nails with the Gold Fiction nail polish, using the white portion of your nail bed as a guideline.
3. Follow with two coats of a clear top coat.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Gold Fiction Causes Friction – Thanks to Chanel of Course.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: The Manicure Pedicure Hour – D.I.Y. 60 Minute Mani/Pedi
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Recession Claws II – Get Hard Ass Nails – Figuratively, Literally from Sally Hansen
- Nails Did: Disco Nails?
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Cuticle Love – Show Yours Some with my D.I.Y. Cuticle Oil