There’s nothing more relaxing than a day at the spa. The majority my days are spaless, so to remind me of my favorite beauty escape, I sip on spa water, and this week’s tip is
how to make my favorite version.
Now every spa has some variation of spa water. I’ve taken my favorite elements of the spa waters I’ve had over the years and came up with the following recipe, a purifying and pretty drink that will leave you feeling cool and refreshed.
What you need:
Few Sprigs of Mint
Pitcher of water
Remove petals from rose. Rinse all ingredients. Slice the lemon and cucumber, then combine all ingredients (5-10 slices of each, use more ingredients for a stronger infusion) in a pitcher and fill with water. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Lasts up to to three days.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- Mama’s Kitchen: Bruschetta & Arugula Salad
- M.I.S.S. Healthy Bites: Cool as a Cucumber
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: R.I.P. Sad Eyes a.k.a. D.I.Y. Eye Depuffer
- Mama’s Kitchen: Chicken Piccata, Roasted Rosemary Potatoes & Salad Shirazi
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tips of the Week: Wasty Pants, Not a Chance – How to Recycle Extra/Unwanted Toiletries