I was ecstatic to get this week’s pick, Chanel’s Gold Fiction nail polish, as a birthday gift from my girl, Jessica. Gold Fiction, a limited edition gold pigmented nail polish, comes from Chanel’s Fall 2008 makeup collection and is an exceptionally smooth, finely pigmented, gold nail polish with the most elegant shine. Hell yeah, every drop of this bad mama jama is worth it! Gold Fiction is so HOT right now, it’s the only bling you need to wear.
Where to buy: Bloomingdales.com
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Get Hella Grip with This Golden Tip – With Deese Nails
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Handy Dandy – Orly’s Manicure Miniatures are Money
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks and Tip of the Week: Recession Claws I – I Got Zoya for Ya
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Save the Last Lash – with Talika’s Eyelash Liposils
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Get Dulled Up – With OPI’s Matte Collection