So a couple of weeks ago I attended The East Bay Express ‘Best of The East Bay 2008’ Party at the Oakland Museum. It was a rare warm night in the bay, so I got to rock a tank top and sandals…yeah, that’s a big thing for Summer on this side. Seeing as how I can’t always have Mr. OHW at my side to take photos in that awesome way he does, I had to work it out for myself. Good thing I took that yoga class that one time.
See head, shoulders, knees and toes after the jump, jump, jump!
Barrette: Native American Seed Bead, Hand-Made
Earrings: NYC Jeweler’s Special
Necklaces: My Family Jewels, East Bay Express V.I.P. Pass
Tank Top: Vintage Virgin de Guadalupe, The Goods!
Jeans: Vintage, The Goods!
Handbag: Vintage HCL, The Goods!
Sandals: Vintage, The Goods!
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen ‘Chola Purple’ (that’s my name, not theirs)
- Mirror, Mirror: It’s Pop It’s Art Part II
- Mirror, Mirror: Las Vegas Tradeshow Edition Day 1
- Mirror, Mirror: Mini Market
- Mirror, Mirror: Adidas Original Party
- Behind The Scenes: M.I.A. x Hottub Live in S.F.