BROOKLYN ARTS MARKET
July 27, 2008, and Sept 21st!
529 Myrtle Avenue
(between grand and emerson)
G Train to Classon Ave
Get all the juicy details after the jump!
The Earthman Experience featuring DJ Hard Hittin Harry
Party and shop locally, all summer long and into the fall! The new Brooklyn Urban Arts Market’s five Sunday appearances on Myrtle Avenue near the PrattStore will blend the power and pull of Afro-Punk and BAM’s cutting edge creative culture with MARP’s community economic empowerment and small business initiatives. Envisioned as an answer to those ubiquitous NYC street fairs (you know the ones…same perfume and tube socks at every one no matter what location), this open-air market will house 50 local artisans, vendors, and entrepreneurs hand-selected for their innovative creations, fresh urban perspective and DIY spirit.
- Brooklyn We Go Hard: Bond No.9 Introduces “Brooklyn”
- Street Art, Street Life: Panel Discussion, Wednesday 12.3.08
- KRS One Schools Us On Hip Hop
- Chanel at Dover Street Market
- 1925-1940 Paris/New York Design Exhibit