In case you’ve been living under rock, allow me to make one thing clear:We lurrrvvve sneakers here at M.I.S.S. Crew.
From metallic Nike hi-tops to vintage LA Gears, we’ve always had a weakness for finely crafted and well-designed kicks. And we know we’re not the only people with this problem.
So, we can understand why Vanessa Hudgens would be interested in crafting a song that pays homage to her favorite pair of sneakers. But – oh, my! – what was she thinking when she laid down her tragic vocals on her new single, Sneakernight.
Not only can she not sing (and that’s after all of the fancy production, yall), but the sneakers Vanessa and her video co-horts are wearing are pretty, uh, well, bad.
- Celebrity Style: Feminine Inspiration While Rocking Sneakers
- She’s Got Sole: Chanel Camellia Sneakers
- The Music Link List – 2.16.2011
- Photo of the Week: Top Dawgs by Amanda Lopez
- Six Degrees of Sampling #1