When I first heard about this I thought it was a joke. The BBC is reporting that a man was stopped from boarding a flight at Heathrow Airport because of the gun printed on his t-shirt. I suppose they thought the character on his shirt would come to life and jump off of his t-shirt. It’s disappointing that it’s come to this. Read the full story here.
- Cream of the Crop x Charlotte Ronson “Love Me” Tee
- DG Water Project – Ladies, Your Help Is Needed!
- Reading Rendezvous: Brooklyn: A Novel by Colm Toibin
- Nike Sportswear T-Shirts: In A T-Shirt State of Mind
- CFDA Finalists Give the Gap White Shirt A Twist