Vice, Volume 15, Number 5, Page 130-31
I picked up the latest issue of Vice a few weeks ago to see the latest in debauchery, explicit American Apparel ads and, of course, the do’s & don’ts. I was happy to come across an interview of Siouxsie Sioux of Siouxsie and The Banshees fame. Siouxsie is a music and fashion icon and is an inspiration to women who want cross barriers and make names for themselves. The interview is really interesting and she talks about women in punk and her take on current fashion. It was a good read and I highly recommend it – you can read it here.
- “Dear Diary” by Lesley Arfin
- Women of Streetwear in the News
- In Conversation: Gloria Steinem and Suheir Hammad
- We Got The Beat: The NOISEttes
- Fafi Interview on Mob Living