Agent Provocateur just released their new swimwear collection to keep you looking sexy poolside or on the beach. The swim suits evoke a very glamorous time, and have a retro, 1940s look to them. They’re the kind of suits I could see in an old synchronized swimming movie but much more modern, and in true AP fashion, much sexier. The details are great like the chain/charm details, ruching in all the right places, halter necklines, contrast prints (leopard!), bows, ruffles and even arm bands (think old Chiquita Banana). Now I just need to find a swimming cap to match! You can purchase the swim suits online.
More photos from the collection after the jump. . .
- Lucky Brand Swimwear at ASR Tradeshow
- VOLCOM SWIM 2011 FASHION SHOW
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Reviews: Seventh Wonderland at L’Art Bizarre
- Blogger Project: Member’s Only Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 Collections
- Sheila Frank Swimwear: Vintage Glam for the Beach