I love “organization” I have several notebooks, a giant desk calendar, a laptop, a desktop and a smart phone to help me keep life and work in order. Sadly, I’m still not as organized as I’d like to be. Scheduled events and contacts don’t make their way into the phone or calendar or get jotted down in a hurry in the wrong notebook. What to do? Apple is introducing a product called Mobile Me that will make these problems a thing of the past!
Mobile Me is “[a] new service for your iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, and PC . . . . [that] pushes your email, contacts, and calendar events to your iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, and PC.” It works like this: Email, contacts and calendar information are stored on a “cloud” – make an update on one device, and the cloud updates all of your devices. No more docking or syncing! This is the future! The service includes an “ad-free suite of web applications” that are accessible anywhere and a great way to share photos or large files. The “cloud” is a rather big one with a hefty 20gb of storage. Mobile Me will be available soon and you can sign up here to be notified when it launches. Learn more about how it will rock your world and take the guided tour here. Organization, here I come!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Introducing the iPhone 3GS
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Apple’s New iPhone, iPods, and iOS
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Adobe Photoshop Touch for Smartphones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Finally! Palm Pre Dropping TOMORROW On Sprint
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Medicom Toy x Radius iPhone Cases