Going to the gym is always a bit of a struggle for me (case in point, I should be in yoga class right now). I don’t mind the gym when I’m there, but motivating to get my workout clothes on and walk the 3 blocks to the gym somehow seems more difficult than climbing Mount Everest. No longer! I just found out about this Louis Vuitton gym set, inspired by the Damier Azur canvas, complete with towel, headband and wrist bands. If I had this I’d go to the gym all the time. As a matter of fact, forget the gym, I’d rock those wristbands anyday, anywhere! Oh, Louis, how I love thee . . .
Images: Louis Vuitton
Detail shot after the jump . . .
- Louis, Louis: Break A Sweat – Stephen Sprouse Gym Set!
- Louis, Louis: Louis Vuitton’s Fanciest Origami Invitation
- Introducing the New Louis Vuitton 2011 City Guides Collection
- Louis, Louis: Murakami Wraps The NY Louis Vuitton Flagship For The Holidays
- Valentine’s Day Goodies: Louis, Louis!