I love eyeliner. Love it with a capital L-O-V-E. And I’ve always loved that vintage 60’s Twiggy look, also rocked by Amy Winehouse, Lilly Allen and my beloved Estelle. Whilst i find dear Wino’s a little too dramatic, i too love mine thick and in ya face!
Find out how i get my look after the cut!
On holiday in Germany last summer I ventured into MAC for a makeover and the artist used this gem:
MAC fluid line in Blacktrack! Retailing at £11.00 ($22.00), this little pot of wonder is a gel based liner that glides on with ease and precision. It lasts all day- and all night if you like to party- is smudge proof and comes in an array of colours!
Get the look:
I use a small angled brush (£13.00) and start at the inner corner of the eye. Drag the brush along the lash line and bring it up to the outter corner of the eye. Fill the gap with a little more eye liner and make sure its even on both sides. Remember that a little goes a long way.
Be sure to pick yours up at your local MAC store. I’ve had mine a year this coming weekend. It’s still fresh with plenty left!
You’ll have the hottest eyes in no time!
holla acha girl;)
- My Pick from the 2011 NARS Holiday Collection
- MISS Beauty Tip of the Week: Colored Eye Pencils
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick & Tips of the Week: Putting Out Fires with Gasoline – The Lure of the Smokey Eye.
- Ears To The Street: Going Green
- M.I.S.S. Beauty – Recreate the Runway: NARS for Naeem Khan Fall 2012