Benefit‘s newest fragrance, B Spot, celebrates the uniqueness of how women wear their fragrances – on their various “B Spots” of course. Women are invited to find out their “B Spots” – essentially seductive pulse points where the scent would wear the best. The scent is a sublime combination of mango, freesia, peony, amber and sandalwood. B Spot comes with a “body map” so you can find your B Spot and you can even take a quiz online to see what B Spots fit your personality. I took the quiz and it turns out I’m a “Savvy Simone” who is confident and dynamic, so naturally, my B spots are behind the knee and in my elbow bend. Find out where your B Spot is here and you can purchase B Spot here.
- Vera Wang Princess: Born to Rule
- Chanel Sycomore – A 1930s Fragrance Reissued
- M.I.S.S. Muses: Queen of Hearts and Modern Love
- Just In Time for Valentine’s Day…
- The Scent of Departure Fragrances