Tonight, 111 Minna Gallery is presenting Plock+Tunstall’s CIRCUS, a new body of collaborative works, from May 1-28. The Gallery will host an artist reception TONIGHT, May 1st at 6pm. The latest large-scale collaborative exhibition by San Francisco-based artists Ferris Plock and Kelly Tunstall, CIRCUS! is an entirely new body of work that uses circus life to inspect journeys, innocence and artifice. Kelly Tunstall is one of my favorite artists and I’m really excited to see what she did with the Circus theme. No matter what theme she chooses, the charm, beauty and poise of her lovely ladies always shines through in her work. This is a definite must see!
- Art Openings in SF this Thursday
- M.I.S.S. Weekly Art Roundup (08.20.09)
- Women Making History: Kelly Tunstall
- CHILLIN: Saturday Night in SF!
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Kelly Tunstall