I had some time to myself today (for once) and had a chance to catch up on my thoughts. I found myself getting some relief and relaxation from watching videos on YouTube. Lame, I know. The funny thing was that watching old videos made me feel reconnected and rejuvenated…perhaps it was even therapeutic. So, my point is that I ended my videofest with this:
I don’t care what you all think…but if I was that Queen in the video, I would have reacted the same way. MJ was looking oh-so fly with his pressed hair and gold jacket! Now-a-days, I wouldn’t feel the same way, but as a kid, I remember being infatuated with this video. It brought back good memories…hopefully it brings some good memories to you too.
Do you remember the time?
- Manufacturing Super – The Making of Super Glasses
- Flash Back Friday: MTV House of Style Back In Full Effect
- New Music From Tricky: Does It, Nothing’s Changed & False Idols
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – MixBit, A New Video Sharing App
- Flash Back Friday: Aqua Net