Are you a design geek? Planning to redesign your home interior? Do you just like to look at things? If so, the perfect event to get your gawk on is taking place this Friday – Sunday in DUMBO: “BKLYN DESIGNS™ is New York’s hottest exhibition of designers and manufacturers of contemporary furnishings, lighting, and accessories made and/or designed in Brooklyn, all handpicked by a jury of editors from leading design and shelter magazines. Founded in 2003, this not-to-be-missed tradeshow has doubled its attendance in just five years, and has grown to include a diverse array of satellite exhibits and demonstrations, panel discussions, and keynote speakers”
Tickets may be purchased at the event ($15, $10 for students with I.D.) or in advance online for $12.
Friday, May 9: 10am–8pm
Saturday, May 10: 10am–7pm
Sunday, May 11: 11am–6pm
For more information including the 4 venues for the show, exhibitors, speakers, and events, check the website.
- DanielStGeorge.com new website!
- Tokion Creativity Now Conference
- OC 3/3: PASSatUCI presents… “Pursuing Your Passion” – The Fashion Industry
- NYC: Sneaker Con! Don’t Miss It This Sunday!
- NY: Beautiful Losers US Theatrical Premier TODAY!