I was watching Top Chef last night and I had the pleasure of viewing an iTunes ad that I have never seen before. The ad features Coldplay and promotes their new album called Viva La Vida out on June 17th. I instantly recognized Chris Martin’s voice, but what really did it for me was the visuals. It was beautiful. Graphically, it moved with the artists and illustrated the music but, most importantly, was still recognizable as an Apple product. I could go on and on about how pretty it was but you should just see for yourself if you already haven’t. And for your Coldplay fans, if you go to iTunes now, you can pre-order Viva La Vida now.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Apple iPad Possibly More Useful Than A Regular Pad
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Wam Bam Viva Glam! Great Gifts from M•A•C under $25
- M.I.A.’s “Bad Girls” Remix & USB Necklace
- The Music Link List: 10.21.2010
- My Latest Obsession: The iPhone 4