A while back I posted about how I thought Keira Knightley was not the right person for the Coco Mademoiselle ads. “Though stunningly beautiful, I didn’t think Ms. Knightly embodied the class, elegance and style of Mlle. Chanel.” I meant to add that I thought Natalie Portman would have been a better choice. I just saw this photo of Ms. Portman wearing Chanel recently and it made me think of that again. Chanel announced a while back that Audrey Tautou would be the new face of Chanel No. 5 so I guess that’s out of the question for now. We’ll have to see, but my vote for the next face of a Chanel fragrance is N.P.
- Audrey Tautou: The New Face of Chanel No. 5
- Coco Avant Chanel – Coco Chanel Film Update
- Chanel No.5 Commercial Sneak Peek
- Boy Capel Part Cast In “Coco Avant Chanel”
- Coco Before Chanel: Interview With Audrey Tautou