Mother’s Day is less than a week away and if you’re anything like us, you’re scrambling to get your mom, friend, or sister the perfect gift. Never fear! We’ve put together some chic finds that moms, no matter how new to the game, will love. When I think of gift giving, I try to come up with something that the recipient will love, but would maybe not buy for herself – usually something indulgent or extravagant. But, that doesn’t mean you have to spend the big bucks. Most luxury retailers have fun little gifts that are sophisticated and don’t break the bank. For the first day’s tips, I went with jewelry – specifically Tiffany – after all, what woman doesn’t love the blue box?
- I Wear My Sunglasses With Diamonds: Lux Eyewear For Summer
- Blogger PROJECT: Thursday Friday
- My Latest Obsession: Tiffany & Co
- Miss June 2012: Something Old, Something New, Something Tiffany, Something Blue
- Practical Luxury: Jimmy Choo x Hunter Wellington Boots