Italian based Moschino is opening it’s NY flagship in the Meatpacking District, a haven for boutiques opting for the chicness of Soho but a bit more off the beaten path. The boutique is scheduled to open this fall at “401 West 14th Street in what used to be a local landmark, the former Quality Meats building. ” The Moschino US flagship will carry “Moschino, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Love Moschino and Moschino Uomo clothing[,] . . . as well as shoes, accessories and fragrances.” I love the Moschino brand – it’s always so fun and over the top. Always girly and flirty and not afraid to make a statement. I’m so excited about this store opening and the boutique will be a definite must see for any future NY shopping trips.
- Prabal Gurung for Target Collection
- MUJI Flagship Store in The New York Times Building
- Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Aloha Rag Grand Opening & Hysteric Glamour Trunk Show
- LA: Recessionista Holiday Sale Saturday Dec 6th