We’ve seen a rise in the adoption of film and video in portraying fashion campaigns. A few weeks back we reported on videos for Spring & Clifton and Agent Provocateur. We just got word of some other fashion videos that you may get a kick out of.
The first one is very funny and a bit naughty but has to do with “shoe love.”
This one from Prada is gorgeous and does a great job of using the imagery to highlight themes and pieces from the collection.
Happy Viewing! I’m sure we can expect to see more of these popping up. I don’t know about you but I like this trend and see it as a whole new canvas for fashion companies to work with. I’m excited to see what’s to come!
- Moontunes: Jess Rotter Illustrations @ I Heart
- Photos of the Week: SXSW edition
- Rogue Status For The Ladies
- Overgrowth Art Show Opening at GR2
- Mama x Adidas: Ya’ll ain’t ready!