Sounds good to me!! What a fun way to spend Mother’s Day! Hanging with Mom on a Sunday afternoon at a craft fair? I’m down BUT geographically challenged so if you and Mom are on the East side you should make it out to “Momz Rock!” organized by The Younity and being held at the Bronx Museum of Arts, you’ll be able to purchase handmade crafts by the lady Toofly and her mom, Alice and her mom, Vee and her om, Graffiti Momz, Erotica and Lady K Fever. And so what if I just repeated everything that’s on the flyer? I just wanted to make sure your paying attenttion 😉
- Graffiti Women: Pictures From the Panel Discussion
- Younity Heart & Soul Exhibition
- Toofly: “Brave Souls Illuminate”
- Toofly: The Natural, Lookbook 2007!
- DJ BILLY JAM’S ANNUAL GRAFFITI RADIO!