I was recently at my local beauty supply store searching for black nail polish when I discovered this week’s pick, Orly’s Manicure Miniatures. Besides being adorably tiny, these .18 ounce bottles of Orly nail polishes come in 48 colors, and are priced at $3.50 each; their full size counterparts .6 ounces for $7.00 each. I’ve used the Orly brand for a number of years, and I consider their nail polish formula to be of good quality, and their brushes to be pretty decent. I find the major benefit in these bad boys though, is saving money on the color selections you would only wear once in a while (like fluorescent yellow), or if you only need a small amount of polish, as in the case of doing nail art. Their miniature size also makes them great for traveling or for bringing to the nail salon (like myself) when you get your nails did. Needless to say, I was very happy to go home with all of .18 ounces of a black Orly nail polish called Black Out, and am stoked as this week’s pick absolutely proves that good things, besides jewelry, come in small packages, fo shizzle.
Price: $3.50 for .18 oz.
Where to buy: Beauty Supply Stores, Orly.com
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Cuticle Love – Show Yours Some with my D.I.Y. Cuticle Oil
- Shades of Grey: Don’t Cover-Up Those Grey…Nails
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Get Hella Grip with This Golden Tip – With Deese Nails
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Gold Fiction Causes Friction – Thanks to Chanel of Course.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick of the Week: Get Dulled Up – With OPI’s Matte Collection