For those that know me, know that I have a healthy appetite for all things kicks so one day a week I moonlight at
The Darkside Initiative in San Francisco. There’s no dress-code, the only requirement is that I wear Nike or Converse since those are the shoes we sell. Here’s my outfit from last week’s day at The Darkside.
Earrings: Giant Gold Hoops, Santee Alley Special (the bigger the better!)
Tee: Logo Tee, WTAPS
Necklace: Past, Present, Future Necklace, Dogeared (for me it doesn’t represent time but myself and my 2 sisters – we all have the same necklace)
Pants: Cargo Pant, Mama
Sneakers: Nike Trainer Dunk Low
See the rest of the pics after the jump!
- New Nike Releases at The Darkside Initiative
- The New New At The Darkside Initiative
- Vans Syndicate Exhibition in San Francisco
- She’s Got Sole: A.P.C. x Nike Collaborate
- Sale This Weekend at The Darkside Initiative, SF!!