*I know proper grammar dictates the use of the word “were” not “was” but the title is a tongue in cheek reference to the song Rich Girl song*
A girl’s gotta get around, right? If I was a rich girl, I’d have a different car for each day of the week and a bicycle for leisurely rides. What could be better than a Chanel bike? Luxury at its very best. As far as the cars go, I love sporty cars, especially old ones, so I’d have to have a Corvette roadster. The Mercedes G Wagon would be great for long trips or when you’ve got some friends along for the ride. The collection wouldn’t be complete without a convertible – the Alfa Romeo spider – my favorite of all the “topless” cars. These are just a few of my favorites but I could see myself driving each of these – sunglasses on and long scarf blowing in the wind . . .
- If I Was A Rich Girl: Sicilian Getaway
- If I Was A Rich Girl: Gucci Hysteria Collection
- If I Was A Rich Girl: Vintage Chanel Auction
- “If I Was A Rich Girl” – Dior Joaillerie
- “If I Was A Rich Girl”: Van Cleef & Arpels “Between The Finger” Rings