*I know proper grammar dictates the use of the word “were” not “was” but the title is a tongue in cheek reference to the song Rich Girl song*
I would have a new pair of stilettos for every night out, from feather drenched or patent leather Louboutin’s to camouflage or zebra print Manolo Blahnik’s. These are the kind of shoes you build outfits around.
Oh, and bags! I never have enough, no matter how many I gather I always find more that I need. Each bag holds it’s own special place in my heart. My favorite styles are usually day totes and clutches – the ones pictured below would be an awesome edition to my ensemble any day of the week.
- “If I Was A Rich Girl” – Chanel Fall/Winter 2008
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Beck(y) & Blankita Handbags at Pool
- Minna Parikka Shoes on TattyDevine.com
- If I Was A Rich Girl: Vintage Chanel Auction
- Proenza Schouler – Shoe Sneak Peak!