Italian lingerie company, Cosabella, has launched a line of lingerie inspired by the laides of Sex & The City to commemorate the release of the movie on May 30th. Named after each character, the line takes cues from each woman’s personality and brings it to life in lingerie pieces ranging from bras, panties, camisoles, garters and pajama pants. I think this is a great promotional tool and it makes perfect sense for a lingerie company to do this since the ladies wear so much of it on the show. It is called “Sex” and the city, after all! Check out Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte’s collections after the jump. And, the video below also features an explanation of the collection:
- Itty Bitty Titty Committee Approved!
- Be An Agent Provocateur For Valentine’s Day . . .
- Fashion Week Milan – La Perla
- M.I.S.S. NYC Showroom Visit: Bijules NYC Spring ’09 Rock Collection
- SEX AND THE CITY: THE MOVIE!