Danyale, photo by Derek Blanks
There’s nothing wrong with having an alter ego (*wink, ahem). Superheroes got ’em so they could save people and not be hassled at the grocery store the next day. Rappers have them if they aren’t lucky enough to rock the mic with their God-given name. And you can imagine how quick us girls can whip one up when some uninvited fella wants to give our cellies a ring.
Atlanta-based photographer Derek Blanks has an interesting photo series up that blurs the fine line between extra and ordinary. More photos after the jump…
- Photo Of The Week: In the Moment by Decenzo-Cordova
- Photo Of The Week – Turkey by Norma Cordova
- Photo of the Week: Leah by Amanda Lopez
- Photo of the Week: Feliz Navidad by Amanda Lopez
- Coco Chanel: Three Weeks/1962, Photos by Douglas Kirkland