You totally read right! Supermodel Agyness Deyn is now a mannequin—which I’d prefer 100 times more than being in the wax museum—think of all the outfit changes!
Rootstein Display Mannequins is unveiling their new masterpiece at a party in NYC tomorrow. First an issue of i-D devoted exclusively to her, replacing Kate Moss as the face of the Burberry brand, and now this?! Can she get anymore iconic?!
- Irina Lazareanu Face of Kate Moss for Topshop
- Everybody Loves Kate: Kate Moss Face Of Donna Karan’s Fall ’08 Campaign
- And now she’s even got her own song
- Velvet Hour: Embrace The Night!
- It’s A Nice Day For A White Wedding