For her upcoming new release, Hard Candy, Madonna, turned to jewelry company Chopard for her custom “M-Dolla” ring that she sports on the cover. No Canal Street customs for the “material girl”! She teamed up with Timbaland, Justin Timberlake and Pharrell Williams on her new project and Hard Candy releases in the states on Tuesday, 4.29.08.
Here’s a sneak peak:
Full story after jump . . .
DIAMOND DAYS: The Material Girl appears to deserve her name. Madonna turned to Chopard to create the diamond “M-dolla” knuckle ring and Happy Diamonds cross she wears on the cover of her new — and much hyped — album “Hard Candy,” which will be released April 28. Chopard co-president Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele designed the ring, which spells out “M-dolla” in 258 brilliant cut white diamonds with a Chopard signature mobile diamond in the flourish of the letter M. This isn’t the first time the Swiss jeweler and watchmaker has worked with Madonna: for her 2005 “Confessions on a Dance Floor” album, it designed the pavé diamond “Hung-Up” necklace she wore onstage.
- ABOVE’s Blood Diamond South African Wall Heist!
- Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci designs cover for new Jay-Z/Kanye Album!
- Rumors: Madonna The Face of Louis Vuitton For Spring ’09
- My Two Cents: Madonna For Louis Vuitton’s Spring Campaign
- Nails Did: Material Girl Introduces Nail Polish Line!