Karim Rashid teamed up with Veuve Clicquot to create Globalight, a pink illuminated champagne holder that also keeps the champagne at the proper temperature for up to 2 hours. The rose hue of the the Ros champagne inspired the pink glow that the globalight was created for. The globalight is limited to 500 pieces worldwide with only 50 destined for U.S. release and will be available online for $4000 beginning in May. That’s a pretty penny! This is clearly just for those living the glamorous life! Be sure to check out the other-worldly campaign photos after the jump . . .
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Essie’s “Pink Is The Link” Nail Polish Set
- Mama Fashion Show & Photoshoot!
- Upper Playground x adidas Originals
- Dita Eyewear Launches Collaboration With Cazal Eyewear
- Tens Fall/Winter 2008 Collection Dropped Today!